Friday, May 6, 2011


It’s The Rolling Stones this week! A dozen or so of my favorite covers of Stones tunes by other artists, plus a handful of tracks featuring The Rolling Stones performing versions of songs by their contemporaries.

For a limited time you can download an mp3 file set of this mixtape HERE (Click me).Enjoy!


01 Let's Spend The Night Together - Joe Simon
02 Tumbling Dice - Linda Ronstadt
03 Just My Imagination - The Rolling Stones
04 No Expectations - Johnny Cash
05 Wild Horses - Otis Clay
06 She Smiled Sweetly - Billy Bragg
07 Key To The Highway - The Rolling Stones
08 Waiting On A Friend - Hu Jay
09 Under My Thumb - Ike & Tina Turner
10 Brown Sugar - Little Richard
11 Ain't Too Proud To Beg - The Rolling Stones
12 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Junior Wells
13 Moonlight Mile - Alvin Youngblood Heart
14 Ventilator Blues - Clarence Gatemouth Brown
15 Gimme Shelter - Detroit
16 Like A Rolling Stone - The Rolling Stones
17 Sympathy For The Devil
- Orchestre National de Barbès

This mixtape by Phil Demetrion.
Compiled May 3, 2011 – Paris.
Download an mp3 file set of this mixtape HERE (Click me).