Monday, May 30, 2016

MOVIN' ON!

Today my writer-photographer-academic-musician friend Julius Lester reported that "Montana, Alaska, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah have the highest suicide rates in the United States. Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New York, and Washington, D.C. have the lowest. (The rates are number of suicides per 100,000 people.)"




Western Massachusetts. No wonder I'm still around. I'm relieved to say that I've lived all my life in three of the of the lowest-suicide states. And for the past 25 years, in Paris. Where everybody is happy!




Bearsville NY. I lived here in the mid-'70s.




Washington DC. Marti and I shared a 13-year run in the Nation's Capital.




Ya gotta live somewhere.




Tomorrow I'll be relocating to a rehab clinic outside Paris. La Clinique du Château de Goussonville.

Ah, the chateau life! Props to the French health care system.

No comments :

Post a Comment