Friday, June 3, 2011

Here’s another new selection of tracks I’ve been listening to in recent weeks.


The performers include Tune-Yards, Stockholm Syndrome, The Webb Sisters, Nguyên Lê, M.I.A. and many more.


For a limited time you can download a free mp3 file set of this mixtape HERE (Click me).Enjoy!

01 The Message – M.I.A.
02 Separator - Radiohead
03 Eyez Closed Ft. Kanye West & John Legend
- Snoop Dogg
04 Gangsta - Tune-Yards
05 Empire (Lorn Remix) - Barbara Panther
06 Finding - Stockholm Syndrome
07 Indian Landmark - Messages
08 In Your Father's Eyes - The Webb Sisters
09 Pastime Paradise - Nguyên Lê
10 Zero - Fiction Plane
11 Me, Marlon Brando, Marlon Brando And Me
– R.E.M.
12 Flétta (with Björk) - Antony & The Johnsons
13 I Should Have Known - Foo Fighters
14 Bad Kids - Lady Gaga
15 World Town – M.I.A.
16 Thru' These Architects Eyes - David Bowie
17 Price Tag (Acoustic Version) - Jessie J

This mixtape by Phil Demetrion.
Compiled June 3, 2011 – Paris.

Download a free mp3 file set of this mixtape HERE (Click me).