Friday, April 1, 2011

This week’s mixtape . . . is not a mixtape at all!

In the spirit of April Fool’s Day I decided to change things up a bit. Here in its entirety is a vintage FM broadcast by Tom Waits. Hope you like it.


For a limited period you can download an mp3 file set of this concert HERE (Click me).Enjoy!


01 Introduction
02 I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You
03 San Diego Serenade
04 Good Night Loving Trail
05 Diamonds On My Windshield
06 Ice Cream Man
07 Please Call Me Baby
08 Better Off Without A Wife
09 The Ghost Of Saturday Night
10 Big Joe & Phantom 309
11 Semi Suite
12 Ol' '55
13 On A Foggy Night
14 Martha

This live concert recording from the collection of Phil Demetrion. Remastered March 31, 2011 – Paris.

Download an mp3 file set of this mixtape HERE (Click me).