Friday, March 19, 2010

January 11, 2010 – Barcelona.


I'm way behind in posting to this Blog. For several months I've been uploading all our news and pics to Facebook, so if you’re there too simply FB Friend me to see what you’ve been missing. If you’re not already on Facebook, you might consider getting on board. Seems like that’s where the action is these days.

There is still loads of archived stuff on this Blog, however. While I'm figuring out where to go next with this site you may wish to check out those posts.

Also, I just regained access to my old Angelfire Blog files -- most importantly, to thousands of pics I lost last year in a computer crash. I’m currently mining that huge image file to retrieve the best items. I’ll probably cannibalize some of that material and upload it here.

Finally, thanks for your continued interest!